Monday, April 15, 2013

My Crazy Life

Life can be so crazily unpredictable really.
One day you're sitting around with one of your best friends, just chatting about how much fun it would be to be neighbors and how beautiful their neighborhood is. The next, your friend is running and she prays that something will come up for sale in their neighborhood and later that same morning a sign shows up at a house five doors down from hers.
Calls are made, house is looked at, and from that Thursday morning to the very next Monday, the world is suddenly at warp speed. We listed our house and put a contract on the other one in 5 days! It's crazy - and we love every second of it.
I have a ton of client work, we are finishing up some little details at this house to make it perfect, and meanwhile our children have dance, boy scouts, and other after school events. House showings, cleaning, laundry, kids, cooking, painting, schedules...
There is this intense emotional attachment to this house. I made this house. There isn't a single place in this whole house that doesn't have my mark; the spin I put on it for our family. Don't get me wrong, I am SOOOO excited about the "new house", but I'm also am taking my time to have some emotional moments thinking of where we are.

Kitchen



Living Room





Dining Space

Entry




Jade's Room



Kids Bath




Dylan's Room



 Master Bedroom



 It's so very US and I'm hoping that someone else can see their family in this space now.
But for now, I have this amazing, blessed, busy, becoming successful, crazy, beautiful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment